There are different ways of working with outsourcing projects. Everyone has his/her own styles. Like others, i follow the following flow”
- Receive Client Specifications
- Discuss with Client about specifications & requirements
- Prepare a Software Requirement specifications(SRS) based on my understandings.
- Client review the SRS doc’s and gives feedback.
- Modifications performed
- Client review the SRS and Finalized the Doc
- Come to an agreement with Cost estimation and Time estimation
- Signed the project plan and start development
- PHP: Codeigniter or Zend Framework
- Database: MySQL, MsSQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Application Architecture: HMVC and MVC both
So if you are interested you can drop a email at <b>firstname.lastname@example.org</b>. We will contact with you soon once we get the email.